Westley Tahash, 33, and Martin Ayala, 34, both appeared in 95A District Court in Menominee for arraignment on their drug charges stemming from their July 18th arrests in Menominee Township. They charged Westley Tahash with possession of methamphetamine and possession of a schedule four narcotic. They charged Martin Ayala with possession of methamphetamine, possession of fentanyl, and has outstanding warrants. They currently lodged both Tahash and Ayala at the Menominee County Jail on a $5,000 cash bond. The 51-year-old Menominee woman charged with possession of methamphetamine and maintaining a drug house is scheduled for arraignment on August 24th. Her name is being withheld until after the arraignment.
About The Author
I have never found anything that has made me happier than journalism. The ability to inform the public is one of the most rewarding things anyone could do. While I have had many amazing opportunities in my career, I am finally back doing what I call a passion. The ability to be my true authentic self in black and white. I am a wife, mother of seven, grandmother to four, and I enjoy reading, collecting typewriters, movies, spending time with my family and our famous game nights!
September 7, 2018
October 4, 2019
January 31, 2022
Listen (On Air)
- Swap Shop Thursday August 11th, 2022
- Swap Shop Wednesday August 10th, 2022
- Swap Shop Tuesday August 9th, 2022
- The Two People Arrested in a Standoff Incident last Thursday were Arraigned in Menominee District Court Friday
- The Menominee County Sheriff’s Department Releases Additional Details of last Thursday’s Incident