08/30/2018- Prison time is ordered for a Wauwatosa man convicted on drug dealing charges. 27-year-old Davin Veir-Washington was sentenced to four years initial confinement followed by five years of extended supervision Tuesday in Marinette County Court. He pleaded guilty to Possession with Intent to Deliver Heroin following a March traffic stop in Middle Inlet. Veir-Washington was a passenger in a vehicle that was pulled over and allegedly tried to hide seven grams of cocaine and three grams of heroin in the car as the officer approached. Veir-Washington will receive credit for 151 days already served.
About The Author
Listen (On Air)
- Congratulations Chris Bernier- WBA HALL OF FAME
- Swap Shop Friday June 24th, 2022
- Marinette County Breakfast on the Farm is this Sunday at the Finger Family Farm
- Irish Immigrants in Michigan: A History in Stories, Author book reading to be held Thursday at Spies Public Library
- A Menominee man facing over 70 counts involving aggravated child sexually abusive material appeared in Menominee Circuit Court