The Department of Workforce Development (DWD) released the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) preliminary employment estimates for the month of August 2021.The data for August shows that Wisconsin’s unemployment rate remained at 3.9 percent while the state’s Labor Force Participation Rate increased to 66.5 percent, up from 66.4 percent in July. Wisconsin’s labor force participation rate in August was 66.5, 4.8 percentage points higher than the national rate of 61.7 percent. Wisconsin’s unemployment rate in August was 3.9 percent, while the national unemployment rate was 5.2 percent in the same month.
About The Author
I have never found anything that has made me happier than journalism. The ability to inform the public is one of the most rewarding things anyone could do. While I have had many amazing opportunities in my career, I am finally back doing what I call a passion. The ability to be my true authentic self in black and white. I am a wife, mother of seven, grandmother to four, and I enjoy reading, collecting typewriters, movies, spending time with my family and our famous game nights!
February 24, 2022
November 3, 2020
November 12, 2020
August 16, 2019
Listen (On Air)
- Congratulations Chris Bernier- WBA HALL OF FAME
- Swap Shop Friday June 24th, 2022
- Marinette County Breakfast on the Farm is this Sunday at the Finger Family Farm
- Irish Immigrants in Michigan: A History in Stories, Author book reading to be held Thursday at Spies Public Library
- A Menominee man facing over 70 counts involving aggravated child sexually abusive material appeared in Menominee Circuit Court